|My cleaning helper! He is always willing to help out.|
Have a clean and organized home is something that makes my life easier. Being a mom I need to know where things are at in my home to make the most of my time. Nothing is a time taker than looking for lost items in a messy room. Having the right products makes cleaning and organizing your home much easier.
One room in your home that most people neglect is the garage. You garage can be a great place to use for more than a place to park the car or store boxes in. So many people use their garage as a work space, work shop, work out area and so much more. Keeping the garage clean and organized will help you utilize the full potential of your space.
|Clean Out Your Garage Kit|
This month on September 8th was National Clean Out Your Garage Day. This day reminds us to clean up the garage and make it a more functional space. The garage is one of those spaces on my to do list but I always seem to just stick stuff out there and not organize it. What can be more of a motivator than having the right items to do so.
I am embarrassed how disorganized my own garage is! I think by posting this picture and seeing how truly messy it is will be my reminder that even though National Clean Out Your Garage Day has passed its never too late to clean up and get organized.
To celebrate Clean Out Your Garage Day I will be hosting a giveaway for a Clean Out Your Garage Kit.
This kit includes:
- Crawford 16” Adjustable Storage Organizer: Designed for use anywhere in your home, garage, workshop, tool shed or basement, this system is great for hanging brooms, rakes and other lawn supplies.
- Crawford Sliding Spring Grip Organizer: Grips slide into position anywhere along the bar for maximum use. Guaranteed to never lose tension, the grips can hold hardware, garden tools, shovels and more.
- Quickie 2-in-1 Squeegee Pushbroom: This 2-in-1 pushbroom is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Effortlessly sweep away dirt and debris or use the built-in professional-grade squeegee to push away excess water.
- ACE Multi-surface Pushbroom: This durable pushbroom is perfect for sweeping heavy debris, including caked-on dirt, gravel and construction materials.
- Lysol Sponges: Super absorbent and safe on most surfaces, these sponges can help tackle any tough mess.
|I like the red bristles on this brush. It works great on tough messes in the garage.|
Enter to Win a Clean Out Your Garage Day Kit for your Home
Enter in the Rafflecopter Giveaway Below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Limited to US residents 18 years old and above. Giveaway starts Sept. 23 2012 and ends on Oct. 07, 2012 at midnight EST. Winner will be emailed and has 72 hours to respond before another winner is selected. I was not paid for this giveaway or post. The opinions on this item are 100% mine and may vary from others. The sponsor is responsible for providing the prize. I was sent a National Clean Out Your Garage Kit.